A glimpse… A glance… starts it all…
Ummm….I like dat gurl….
Aaah….d guy s nyc yaaa…..
Sun, he askd for my no. …de dun kya??
Dekh le…tujhe sahi lagta hai to de de ;) kyun heroine…chakkar kya hai? :P
Nahh….nthn….just like dat…. ( blush blush )
Finally d no’s are xchanged….
Hey hi…. Remember me? :)
Umm….yaaa…aj yahan ka raasta kaise bhool gaye?
Bas yun hi…. So,wassup…kya kar rahi ho?
Aan….nthn…u tell…
Tumhe yaad ;)….
Achaa ji….liar……………………………….
And then .....
The long chats…long long ones…knowing each other….likes,dislikes,hobbies,crushes…the EXPLORATION STAGE ….the COMMON STUFF….
ohh ,… ye to mujhe bhi pasand hai….acha kya? Look hamari choices kitni milti hain…hahaha…..
Tum kitna bolte ho….uffff
Tumhari awaz kitni sweet hai….i feel like listenin to u all d tym…:) :)
_________________________________________________________________________
Sun….theres a gurl I like….kya karun?
To speak na…tell her…problem kya hai? ;)
I Like you….
Wat???? :-o ( :) :) :) ) aannn….I need sometime….
N den obviously….she liked him too…..
D tym passed by….
Pata h…..he s so caring….i admire him so much
Shes so understandin….she knws me d best…. Aah…m in love
ONE FINE DAY…
I LOVE YOU…you are the gurl who always came to my dreams…we’ll do gr8 togethr…ur d perfct for me….I’ll keep u happy…always…never let u down…. :) :)
……………………. I love you too :) :) :) …………… so now we are committed ??? wowww….yay yay yay….:D:D m sooo happiieeee….. !!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Suno tum jaldi se neeche ao….am already waiting….
Aww….bata to dete budddhu….coming :) :) ….
I wish v cud always stay like dis ….together….forever…. I don feel like going back wen I come to meet you… :( :( ….
Tum jab bulaoge main ajaungi…. Jdn b sad….cmon smile :)
Suno movie chalet hain….tum kaunsi dekhogi….
Hey wow….jo bhi tum kaho….coming :)
N d tym passes by…. THE BEST STAGE….
__________________________________________________________________________________
Kya kar rahe ho?...Suno mujhe milna hai… :)
Bacche please thodi der me…abhi room me friends hain :(
No problem :) jab kahoge ajaungi :) enjoii…
-------- I messagd u….u dint reply….kya hua?
Sorry kuch urgent kaam me busy tha…kya hua?
Nthn…aise hi :)
---------can we meet??
I juss came out :( will meet asap!!
-----movie chalein please?
Aj bht imp meeting hai….pls sum odr tym…. Ya its ok…
-----lets chat…its bin long….v used to tok soo much :)
Bacche m very sleepy….kal pakka …
-----you don’t call me nowadays,…kya hua? V don meet for meals too…is evrythn ok?
Ya ya….bas ws a lil busy around… kuchh nahi hua …
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You went out n din even tell me… :( I was tryin to reach you… u dn care nemore :(
Yaaar…y do I need to tell you evrythng??? Let me do things at my own pace…m no superman…
Okay …m sorry !!!
Can we meet?? ….
Ya but I need to leave in ten mins….some urgent work….
---------ajkal u dn spend tym wid me? Kuch galti hui kya mujhse?
Nahii yar….y dnt u understand?? Career tym h? dn juss sit on my head all d tym… n y d hell do you keep shouting?? Your voice s so unbearable n irritating….it pinches….
I am sorry…. Guess I’ve started creatin a lot of trouble….I better stay away…..
Offfoh….tumhe to bas ladne ka bahana chaiye….jo man me aye karo… I don give a damn….
You wont evn stop me???
I never asked you to leave..huh!!!!
Yaa…u never did…BUT I GUESS U DONT WANT ME TO STAY EITHER....
n again d time passed by....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after a few months...
Hey…hii…hw r u? long tym no see…kahan rehti ho???
Hi….m ol gud… ya long tym….u tell….ws abt to call u in a day or too….
Ohh wow…I won.. :) main hamehsa hi jeet jata hun ;) btw y aftr a day or 2? :)
wanted to invite you :)
I am getting engaged this week :)
You can be a good manager
ReplyDeletebut you are a superb writer ^_^
hehe.... thanks :) ^_^
ReplyDelete